This privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) sets out the ways in which we, TROUVAY & CAUVIN Holding Group FZCO (“We”, “Us”, “Our”), collect and use information about You as identifiable individual (“Your Personal Data”) in connection with the fulfillment and provision Our services to You. It also explains what rights You have to access or change Your Personal Data.
We are headquartered and registered in Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE. We take all reasonable endeavors to be prudent in the way We process Your Personal Data, therefore We tried to develop this Privacy Notice and Our procedures to the extent practically possible, modelling the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, and other privacy laws. We are however headquartered in Jebel Ali, Dubai, therefore this Privacy Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the United Arab Emirates Law.
By contacting Us through Our website www.trouvaycauvin.com or by sending an enquiry, placing an order or supplying products to Us, You agree to the collection, and processing of Your personal information under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
After reviewing this Privacy Notice, if You have questions, want more information about Our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact Us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data that We collect from You. We collect various types of Personal Data including without limitation Your (i) name, address and phone numbers; (ii) information and documents regarding identity, including Your ID, and driver’s license numbers; (iii) payment and financial information when You provide it, and (iv) CCTV records in Our premises and warehouses.
- Method of collecting Your Personal Data. We collect Personal Data You provide Us directly, but We also automatically collect other types of Personal Data such as (i) the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the internet; (ii) email address (iii) the location of Your device or computer (iii) device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures, and (iv) version and time zone settings, using “cookies” and other unique identifiers.
- Purpose of collecting Your Personal Data. We mainly collect Your Personal Data to load the Site accurately for You, and to perform analytics on, operate, provide, develop and improve Our Site. We may also use Personal Data We collect from You for (i) communicating with You, taking and handling orders, delivering products and services, processing payments and communicating with You about orders, products, services and promotional offers of Our products; (ii) answering Your queries, considering Your employment application; (iii) marketing purposes, particularly for recommending products and services We offer and that might be of interest to You, identifying Your preferences, and personalizing Your experience with Us; and for (iv) complying with the applicable laws.
- Disclosure and sharing of Your Personal Data. The information You provide to Us will be held electronically and may be accessed by or given to Our staff and those parties who act for Us for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice or for other purposes approved by You. Those parties process Your Personal Data, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on Our behalf. If Our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, Your Personal Data may be disclosed to Our new business partners or owners. Unless required to do so by law, We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the Your Personal Data without Your consent.
- Security and Data retention. We employ security measures to protect Your Personal Data from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We particularly use various methods to safeguard Your Personal Data such as (i) locked file cabinets and restriction on access to offices; (ii) passwords and encryption using generally industry best practices; (iii) confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances; and (iv) security measures such as encryption, firewalls and regular malware scanning to protect Your Personal Data from unauthorized use.
- Our usage of Cookies. Cookies are small amounts of information that We store on Your computer by a website, while using a web browser (if You allow). Unless You have indicated your objection when disclosing Your details to Us, our system will issue cookies to Your computer when You log on to Our website. Cookies make it easier for You to log on to and use the Site during future visits. They also allow Us to monitor the Site’s traffic and to personalize the content of the Site for You. You may set up Your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, You may not be able to use certain features of the Site. If You do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let Us know.
- Your rights. You have a number of rights over how Your Personal Data is processed by Us and you can exercise these rights at any point by sending Us a request at email@example.com. You have particularly the right to (i) be informed about how We use Your Personal Data; (ii) access Your Personal Data and receive a copy of what We hold about You; (iii) request erasure of Your Personal Data from Our records, however We may need to keep a copy thereof for specific legal reasons that We will notify to You; (iv) object to certain processing including processing for direct marketing; and (v) restrict Our processing if You want to establish the accuracy of Your Personal Data, Our use of Your Personal Data is unlawful, or You need Us to hold Your Personal Data even if We no longer require it as You need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; (vi) request that We provide You or a third party you chose with a copy of Your Personal Data in a structured commonly use machine readable format; and (vii) withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Personal Data at any time.
- Our response time. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within a reasonable time. Occasionally, We shall notify You and keep You updated in case We require beyond reasonable time to answer Your queries.
- Consent indemnity and limitation of liability. You explicitly grant Us the right to process Your Personal Data, internally or with third parties, for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. You certify that You submitted Your Personal Data voluntarily and that such Personal Data is true, accurate, complete and up to date. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us, Our shareholders, officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including without limitation settlement amounts and reasonable legal fees and out-of-pocket expenses), arising out of or in any way connected with Your access to or use of this Site. We, Our directors and employees, shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs on Your information system), arising out of or related to: (i) the use of, access of, or inability to use the information or hyperlinks available on the Site; (ii) Your provision of any information including Your Personal Data; (iii) any default, delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies resulting directly or indirectly from any cause, including without limitation, the unauthorized access or misuse of Your Personal Data by any third party, failure of network services, the Site or any solution that operates the Site; or (iv) Our acts or negligence or any of Our third party service providers, agents or employees.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to any new legal, technical, contractual, regulatory or business developments. When We update Our Privacy Notice, We will take appropriate measures to inform You, consistent with the significance of the changes We make. Your continuance use of the Site will be considered as a consent to such changes. We shall obtain Your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is legally required. You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last modified” date displayed at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Last modified: [24 January 2023]
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org